From 16 until 21 September 2007 the XIIIth World Congress on procedural law was held in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil. The congress was dedicated to the theme `New Trends in Procedural Law” and was organised by the International Association of Procedural Law.
In this volume one can find the reports regarding the themes:
• Information Technology in litigation
• New Trends in Pre-action
• New Trends in Standing and Res Iudicata in collective suits
• New Trends in Illegal Evidence in Criminal Procedure
• Civil case management; the Belgian debate and reforms
• The European small claims procedure
• Presumptions in Dutch private law (19th and 20th centuries)
within a European context
The book is dedicated to professor Jean Laenens. His death on August 20, 2007 at the age of 57, caused a shadow to descend on all the Belgian and Dutch reporters.
De individuele hoofdstukken zijn (nog) niet beschikbaar.